Target groupAdults, Women, Refugees, Migrants
LocationVan Brakelstraat 17A, 2518 VV Den Haag
Minimum age21 year
- Volunteer policy
- Expense allowance
- Travel allowance
- Volunteer insurance
- Suitable for speakers of other languages
- Offers guidance to volunteers
- Enables volunteers to participate in training programs
We are looking for a communications and media manager with media experience to help promote the organisations role in a major upcoming merger.This is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and increase you skills.
We are looking for:
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- An enthusiastic, confident and flexible communications professional
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent copy-writing skills, with the ability to edit, proofread and write for specific audiences
Interns/trainees are welcome!
START DATE IS FLEXIBLE!
Number of hours per week
Consultancy and support, Communication, Crafts and hobbies
Minimal level of educationAcademic, College, High school
Required skillsPractical, Analyse, Communicating and coaching, Creative, Collaborating
What do you get in returnWe offer volunteer expenses of max. €10.00 per day, a friendly work environment, opportunity to join in training/workshops and end of the year dinner party for volunteers. flexible work arrangements and you can work remotely at home.
Stichting Vital Aid foundation
Street and housenumber
Van Brakelstraat 17a
Zipcode and city
2518VV Den Haag
Vital Aid Foundation (hereafter to be called VAF) has been founded in The Hague on November 23th, 2004 as a non-governmental, non-profit foundation with two objectives:
1. To contribute to the integration of the African Diaspora in Dutch society/culture. The goal is to encourage/strenghten certain cultural habits and behavior to enable the African Diaspora to expand its own potential, so that they may contribute in a positive way to Dutch society and its economy and to the well-being of all concerned.
2. The VAF also aims to contribute to lessening poverty in the various African countries of origin. Attention is given primarily to activities like the promotion of equal access to education, enforcement of human rights, economic and social participation of disadvantaged groups, etc.
VAF particularly focusses on women and girls. With that in mind VAF has recently coordinated and organized activities for and with African women in The Netherlands and in a couple of African countries as well, to strengthen the economic and social position of poor women and to boost awareness on subjects like HIV/AIDS and their individual (reproductive and sexual) rights.
VAF has acquired experience on these themes with previous projects. Projects like: helping victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, voluntary return of refugees to their country of origin, migration and integration projects.
As we went along we developed more understanding of the nature and scope of the problems of African migrants in The Netherlands and the need for well targeted interventions.
• Education and empowerment
• Migration and Development
• Gender mainstreaming
0703922328 / 0684907334