Target groupPeople with disabilities, Adults, Elderly, Women, Refugees, Migrants
LocationRiviervismarkt 2, 2513 AM The Hague
Minimum age0 year
- Volunteer policy
- Expense allowance
- Volunteer insurance
- Weelchair accessible
- Suitable for speakers of other languages
- Offers guidance to volunteers
Volunteer The Hague (VTH) team is looking for a pro-active Communications Officer who wants to build on his/her current development and communications experience alongside a young and enthusiastic team.
The Volunteer The Hague Communications Officer is responsible for:
• Creating engaging and informative online content
• Editing and updating VTH website
• Managing VTH social media accounts
• Developing communication strategies to promote VTH
• Coordinating request for VTH advertisement/appearance in the media
• Managing the email@example.com email account
DESIRED ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Native English speaker
• Ability to work in a team
• Excellent written communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Excellent computer skills
For management of this position candidates are requested to commit to a minimum of 3 months and a minimum of 12 hours per week is required.
Volunteer The Hague is a project sponsored by the Municipality of The Hague and managed by Participatie, Emancipatie Profesionals (PEP). This project helps English speaking internationals in The Hague and area connect and make a difference in the community through volunteer work at local non-profit organisations.
Number of hours per week
Administration and/or reception, Consultancy and support, Management and organization, Communication, Computer and internet, Crafts and hobbies, Event support
Minimal level of educationAcademic, College, High school
Days / Dayparts
What do you get in returnBenefits:
- Build local experience and improve CV while making a difference in the community
- Opportunities to speak Dutch
- Centrally located office with private office space for Volunteer The Hague team
- Large and friendly team environment
- Travel allowance
- Inclusion in organisations social activities
Street and housenumber
Zipcode and city
2513 AM Den Haag
PEP wants to make The Hague a civil society: a city of equal rights and opportunities in which citizens are actively involved.
PEP stimulates and starts up initiatives in the fields of participation and emancipation and facilitates with knowledge and expertise. PEP also furthers the interaction between organisations and key figures.